1. Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties or promises given by openQRM has been breached, or a refund is required under the Australian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund, contact our support team
2. We will assess refund or credit requests (if you have an openQRM account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of our items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
3. If we decide to issue a refund or credit (if you have an openQRM account), this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you will be made in Australian Dollars, under the rules of the payment method.
Last Update: 11/13/2020 - 12:46pm