Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by openQRM, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your openQRM Account and Forum Threads. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the forum. You must not describe or assign keywords to your forum thread in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and openQRM may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause openQRM liability. You must immediately notify openQRM of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. openQRM will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a forum, comment on a forum, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms; The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, libellous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your forum is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other forums and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your forum is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your forum’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by openQRM or otherwise.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. openQRM has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, openQRM does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. openQRM disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which manage.openqrm-enterprise.com.au links, and that link to manage.openqrm-enterprise.com.au. openQRM does not have any control over those non-openQRM websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-openQRM website or webpage, openQRM does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. openQRM disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-openQRM websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement. As openQRM asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by openQRM violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify openQRM. openQRM will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of openQRM or others, openQRM may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, openQRM will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to openQRM.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from openQRM to you, any openQRM or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with openQRM. openQRM, openqrm-enterprise.com, manage.openqrm-enterprise.com.au, the openQRM logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with openQRM, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of openQRM or openQRM’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any openQRM or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. openQRM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. openQRM may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. You may terminate your account on manage.openqrm-enterprise.com.au at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT, THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURE TO PROPERLY TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY CREDIT CARD OR OTHER CHARGES OR FEES YOU INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO PROPERLY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
openQRM may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid subscription plan or signed agreement with openQRM, such account can only be terminated by openQRM if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from openQRM’s notice to you thereof. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. openQRM and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither openQRM nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will openQRM, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. openQRM shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless openQRM, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between openQRM and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of openQRM, or by the posting by openQRM of a revised version. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. All legal actions in connection with the Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Sydney, Australia. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Rights under this Agreement may be assigned to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; openQRM may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Last Update: 11/13/2020 - 12:44pm